Also promoted as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” (MMS), this product when used as directed produces an industrial bleach (chlorine dioxide) that is very toxic. It is distributed on the internet and claims to treat many unrelated diseases warns the FDA (2010). An autistic child in Indianapolis has been removed from home because the mother reportedly learned on a Facebook group that MMS could heal her child. She was adding MMS to the child’s food.

LifeTip: If you have MMS, stop using it and throw it away! Watch “Maximize Mental Performance Naturally” with Dr. David DeRose for additional recommendations.

Adapted from

9 Secrets to Live Longer and Stronger

9 Secrets to Live Longer and Stronger

Discover the nine keys that will help you regain your health, boost your energy, enhance your immune system, prevent premature aging, and stop the progress of degenerative diseases.

Get your FREE copy today!

Thank you for your interest in our eBook!

Pin It on Pinterest