Exercise contributes many direct and indirect biochemical changes that help explain its anti-cancer benefits. A few of these include:
- Changes to cell-growth regulators.
- Stimulate proteins involved in DNA repair.
- Improves immunity, especially regular, moderate exercise.
- Helps reduce chronic inflammation.
- Contributes to weight management.
- Outdoor exercise can result in increased exposure to sunlight and vitamin D.
There are likely many other pathways as well. Learn more by reading this excellent summary.
LifeTip: Choose to get moderate exercise almost every day of the week to enhance your health lower your risk of cancer. Watch “Prevent Cancer Naturally” with Dr. David DeRose for more recommendations.
Adapted from PositiveChoices.com